From September 13.-17. more than 40 cars – among those some absolut rarities but as well as some of the newest Jaguar-models – with more than 80 participants from Czech Rep., Hungary, Austria and Italy followed the invitation of the JEC CZ to this International Meeting.
- Welcome and get together in the Hotel in Praha.
- Tour with a historic tramway through the old town
- walk across the Charles Bridge
- Cruise on the Vlatava River, dinner on the boat
- Individual fotoshooting in front of the palace
- Formation of all cars in front of the Rudolfinum – home of the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
- Lunch in restaurant Scála
- Drive to Špindlerův Mlŷn
- Tour to Dvůr Králové nad Labem to visit the Safari Zoo
- after lunch drive to Jánské Lázně
- ride with the cableway on the top of Černá hora
- Galadiner and farewell in the Hotel with live music and dance.
Our very special thanks go to the organizators of this successful event! The JEC CZ allowed all participants an insight in their region, a diversified program and lasting memories.